Na 10 jaar hebben we veel ervaring met de restaurants in de omgeving en kunnen u derhalve een goed advies geven. Vraagt u ons gerust om advies en voor het maken van reserveringen.
Hieronder een selectie van de restaurants die wij bezocht hebben:
Within a 5 km range;
- Villa Mas St Jean 0 km, because here at Villa Mas St Jean we serve a freshly-cooked 3-course diner for €70 per person including apéro, wijn arrangement and coffee. Please allow for reservations at least one-day in advance.
- Noves Auberge du Noves, 1 star Michelin, nice outside on the terrace is perfect, expensive though
- Noves Lou Roucas, low cost but excellent quality, pizza’s and other dishes
- Noves There are some bars/restaurants in the centre of town where you can have a simple dinner for a reasonable price.
- Chateaurenard Mas de l’Echanson, excellent quality, friendly people, contemporary environment inside
- Molleges le Mas du Capoun, run by Belgians, extremely popular because of their constant high quality year-in-year out, liked by everyone. Therefore need to make reservations a few days in advance!
- Eyragues La Maison Bournissac, 1 star Michelin, nice lunch themes, such as bouillabaisse on Fridays and lobster menu on Sunday’s. A la carte a bit expensive but worthwhile!
- Eyragues Un Bouchon en Provence, good food and cosy, Lyonnais kitchen
- Eyragues Le Pré Gourmand, great food, but nice(r) when weather allows to eat outside on the terrace, we find the staff very formal.
Within a 15 km radius;
- St Remy de Provence La Maison Jaune, 1 star Michelin, affordable lunch menu’s on their nice terrace
- St Remy de Provence Bistro Les Alpilles, nice Frenchie interior, good food, bit expensive
- St Remy de Provence L’Aile ou la Cuisse, typical Provence atmosphere, absolutely top!
- St Remy de Provence Le Mandarin, Vietnamese restaurant, our favorite, good food
- Eygalieres La Petit Table, excellent quality
- Eygalieres Le Bistrot d’Eygalieres, owned by- and next door to Maison Bru (1 star Michelin), best food with service a bit formal, expensive
- Baux-de-Provence L’oustaù de Baumanière, 1 star Michelin, perfect in any way but very expensive, great environment
- Baux-de-Provence Cabro D’Or, 2 star Michelin, perfect in anyway and nice terrace, inside less nice, super expensive
- Maussane Ou Ravi Provencau, eating inside so better go during autumn/winter, the daube is perfect (almost as good as ours ..)
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Café Fleurs, very nice and cosy restaurant, perfect for Sunday lunch after visiting the antique market!! Our absolute favorite in this beautifull village.
- L’isle-sur-la-Sorgue La Prevôté, very nice restaurant indoor and outdoor, our second choice after Café Fleurs
- Chateau-Neuf-du-Pape Verger du Papes, on top directly near the chateau with breathtaking views on the outside terrace towards Avignon, excellent food!
en de lijst blijven we uitbreiden ….