There are so many restaurants in our direct vicinity to choose from, probably 100 or more. So, to avoid disappointment, better tell us what you’re looking for and based on our personal experiences we’ll try our best to find the best match. We will be glad to make reservations for you ...
Within a 5 km range;
- Villa Mas St Jean 0 km, because here at Villa Mas St Jean we serve a freshly-cooked 3-course diner for €70 per person including apéro, wine arrangement and coffee. Please allow for reservations at least one-day in advance.
- Noves Auberge du Noves, 1 star Michelin, nice outside on the terrace is perfect, expensive though
- Noves Lou Roucas, low cost but excellent quality, pizza’s and other dishes
- Noves There are some bars/restaurants in the centre of town where you can have a simple dinner for an acceptable price.
- Chateaurenard Mas de l’Echanson, excellent quality, friendly people, contemporary environment inside
- Molleges le Mas du Capoun, run by Belgians, extremely popular because of their constant high quality year-in-year-out, liked by everyone. Therefore need to make reservations a few days in advance!
- Eyragues La Maison Bournissac, 1 star Michelin, nice lunch themes, such as bouillabaisse on Fridays and lobster menu on Sunday’s. A la carte a bit expensive but worthwhile!
- Eyragues Un Bouchon en Provence, good food and cosy, Lyonnais kitchen
- Eyragues Le Pré Gourmand, great food, but nice(r) when weather allows to eat outside on the terrace, we find the staff very formal.
Within a 15 km radius;
- St Remy de Provence La Maison Jaune, 1 star Michelin, affordable lunch menu’s on their nice terrace
- St Remy de Provence Bistro Les Alpilles, nice Frenchie interior, good food, bit expensive
- St Remy de Provence L’Aile ou la Cuisse, typical Provence atmosphere, absolutely top!
- St Remy de Provence Le Mandarin, Vietnamese restaurant, our favorite, good food
- Eygalieres La Petit Table, excellent quality
- Eygalieres Le Bistrot d’Eygalieres, owned by- and next door to Maison Bru (1 star Michelin), best food with service a bit formal, expensive
- Baux-de-Provence L’oustaù de Baumanière, 1 star Michelin, perfect in any way but very expensive, great environment
- Baux-de-Provence Cabro D’Or, 2 star Michelin, perfect in anyway and nice terrace, inside less nice, super expensive
- Maussane Ou Ravi Provencau, eating inside so better go during autumn/winter, the daube is perfect (almost as good as ours ..)
- L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Café Fleurs, very nice and cosy restaurant, perfect for Sunday lunch after visiting the antique market!! Our absolute favorite in this beautifull village.
- L’isle-sur-la-Sorgue La Prevôté, very nice restaurant indoor and outdoor, our second choice after Café Fleurs
- Chateau-Neuf-du-Pape Verger du Papes, on top directly near the chateau with breathtaking views on the outside terrace towards Avignon, excellent food!
and more to come ….